Xlure FIT Trap for Carpet Moth/Beetle & Clothes Moth (Pack of 5)
£47.04 Including VAT
Fabric Pest Monitoring Traps
- Combines pheromones and attractants for monitoring a number of insect species that affect fabrics, carpets and clothes.
- Insecticide free and non-toxic.
- 360° access for insects.
- Designed to provide an attractive sheltered environment to target insects.
- Trap top completely covers the slotted base, preventing dust and debris accumulation.
- Angled body on the trap facilitates the upward movement of insects. Rough texture around trap base aids pest grip.
- Slick Teflon interior oiled with attractant that makes insect escape impossible.
With the Xlure-FIT you can specifically monitor various target insects, such as : Webbing Clothes Moth, Case-Bearing Moth (Carpet moth), Black Carpet Beetle and Varied Carpet Beetle.
5 Xlure Fit Monitoring Traps come complete with pheromones. 10 x Replacement pheromones are available in ‘you may also like’ or add above
The trap works by releasing pheromones to attract the male before it has a chance to mate with the female. These pheromones are released at a steady rate across a period of 6-8 weeks. Male moths enter by keyholes on the upper surface, while beetle species crawl up the rough surface of the trap.
Trap size: 5″ Diameter x 1-1/4″ H Durable and re-usable
Storage: The refills should be stored sealed, in a cool dry place. If longer storage is required store in a fridge or freezer.
Assembly: Peel the foil lid from the refill, take the paper off the cardboard disk to reveal a glue surface. Click the refill into the base of the trap from underneath. Line up the trap so the tether system on the base fits through the hole in the plastic lid and click together.
We are operating as normal, however, post and courier services cannot be guaranteed.
We try to keep our shipping costs as low as possible and offer the cheapest option based on the weight of your order.
*Long items 1m and over will now be subject to a slightly increased carriage charge of £7.20 inc vat and can only be shipped on a 1/2 day delivery via Parcelforce
Orders must be made before 4pm in order to be shipped same day. We are unable to ship orders Bank Holidays and Weekends.
FREE Delivery for orders over £150 (ex VAT- UK Mainland only)
UK MAINLAND SHIPPING INFORMATION
We use Royal Mail and Parcelforce for UK Mainland deliveries. Parcelforce will not leave an item safe unless its to a neighbour.
Royal Mail 2nd Class*
2 -5 days
Long Item Delivery
(1m or over)
2 Working days
2 Working days
Next Working Day**Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
Next Working Day (Pre 12pm)
Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
Specific day delivery
Book before 4pm Friday
* Not permitted items are quantities of aerosols, over 2kg in weight and liquids. Liquids and aerosols cannot go by post to Ireland, Scotland or Jersey (Even though you may get through the cart with it).
** Some Scotland Post codes may take 2-5 days to arrive. Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS AND REMOTE AREAS SHIPPING INFORMATION
Next working day delivery is not available for the Scottish Highlands and some remote areas where an additional charge may apply.
(Northern Ireland, Isle Of Man and Isles of Scilly)
We no longer able to offer a delivery service to Jersey or Guernsey.
You may also like…
Clothes Moth Pheromone Sticky Pads (pack of 10 pads)
Best selling product
Exosex/Insectrac Clothes Moth Pheromone Tablets/Holders
Unique and Effective moth control