Simply enter however many metres you require in the quantity box, above. The price decreases, the more metres you order.
The spikes can be installed onto ledges, signs, ridges, beams, pipes, parapets and other surfaces nuisance birds typically land on.
- Made in Britain with 10 year guarantee.
- Square cut spikes to avoid injury to birds.
- Protects against roosting pigeons.
- Polycarbonate UV stabilised flexible base - can be used on curved edges.
- Stackable spikes for easy handling.
- Fire resistant.
1) Where spike systems are to be installed, the surface must be properly prepared.
2) You must ensure the surface area is thoroughly clean and dry. Using a good quality disinfectant such as PX-Ornikil (available below), remove all dirt, bird droppings, loose and flaking paint, old adhesive, grease and oil using a strong metal scraper or heavy duty wire brush.
3) It is highly recommended to use protective equipment such as face masks, goggles and gloves when cleaning these surfaces to protect yourself from all of the known airborne diseases carried by birds.
4) Once the area has completely dried you can commence with installing the bird spikes.
5) To secure bird spikes into position, we recommend using a strong, silicone adhesive, such as Everbuild 450 Building Silicon 300ml (available below). Each tube of adhesive should be sufficient to fix a run of 7m of spike system.
6) Gaps between adjacent rows of spikes or between spikes and back walls should not exceed 65mm (2.5").
7) Tips of angled wires should slightly overhang the front edge of the surface to prevent the birds landing.
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (8 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||Bought these to stop pigeons access to garden. Have eased problem slightly, as they are no longer able to land or perch on our fence.|
||Easy to install, looks great.|
||Robust and easy to install. No sign of pigeons since I installed the product.|
||Really convenient lengths and easy to apply. Not a pigeon in sight - I can now sit on my lovely wooden garden swing without cleaning it off first!|
||Used on pergola over garden seat which had become a pigeon perch. Can now be used on a casual basis without the need for cleaning down every time.|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|