Simply enter however many metres you require in the quantity box, above. The price decreases, the more metres you order.
The spikes can be installed onto ledges, signs, ridges, beams, pipes, parapets and other surfaces nuisance birds typically land on.
- Made in Britain with 10 year guarantee.
- Square cut spikes to avoid injury to birds.
- Protects against roosting pigeons.
- Polycarbonate UV stabilised flexible base - can be used on curved edges.
- Stackable spikes for easy handling.
- Fire resistant.
1) Where spike systems are to be installed, the surface must be properly prepared.
2) You must ensure the surface area is thoroughly clean and dry. Using a good quality disinfectant such as PX-Ornikil (available below), remove all dirt, bird droppings, loose and flaking paint, old adhesive, grease and oil using a strong metal scraper or heavy duty wire brush.
3) It is highly recommended to use protective equipment such as face masks, goggles and gloves when cleaning these surfaces to protect yourself from all of the known airborne diseases carried by birds.
4) Once the area has completely dried you can commence with installing the bird spikes.
5) To secure bird spikes into position, we recommend using a strong, silicone adhesive, such as Everbuild 450 Building Silicon 300ml (available below). Each tube of adhesive should be sufficient to fix a run of 7m of spike system.
6) Gaps between adjacent rows of spikes or between spikes and back walls should not exceed 65mm (2.5").
7) Tips of angled wires should slightly overhang the front edge of the surface to prevent the birds landing.
8) When using Gutter Clips or Window Clips (both available below) to install a bird spike system, 6 clips are required per metre of bird spikes (2 clips per length of spike, 3 lengths to a metre).
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (64 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||good to keep unwelcome visitors at bay - and not just pigeons!|
||Done the job.|
||One or two spikes (of several dozen) had unclipped in transit but were easily refitted and secure.|
||They look good and well made - just hope that they solve our problem with pigeons.|
||They are very effective where placed and were fairly easy to instal|
does what it says,
area and free from pigeons
||Product looks good|
||Be gone you nasty pigeons! It works|
||Very solid. Good design as you can snap the pieces into any desired length. Only downside is the price has gone up!|
||good value per metre|
||Does what it says on the box !|
||Great product...they work!|
||I used the Bird Spikes on a fruit cage I built which had quickly become a courting ground and roost for wood pigeons. There seems to be about 6 of them permanantly living in our garden now. The mess was building up quickly. Spikes cured this instantly. Realy very good.|
||Product performs as required|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|