- Economy bulk buy
- Bait available to enhance attraction
- A good way to catch rats/mice if poison isnt an option
These are our economy range glue traps, thinner card than the Catch Master ones but promised to us to be very effective in trapping rats and mice.
Place at 4 - 5 metre intervals along wall bases, rats usually travel close to objects for protection. Performance of these traps can be improved by using a bait in the middle of the traps. This could be chocolate, bacon or peanut butter. There is also Rat Trap Bait available below that can attract the rats onto the sticky boards.
Size: 27.5cm x 13.5cm
Please ensure you read and adhere to the following:
1) Option of last resort - All other options for rodent control must be considered before glue boards are used.
2) Check boards frequently - Where rodent boards are used these must be inspected at appropriate intervals. This should be within 12 hours of placing, or at least as soon as is reasonably practicable, including weekends and bank holidays.
3) Protect non-target species - Boards must be placed in such a manner that they do not present a risk to non-target species.
5) Use the correct size board for the pest species - The size of the board must be appropriate for the target species.
6) Dispatch of trapped rodents humanely - Rodents trapped on rodent boards must be dispatched quickly and humanely. Placing the glue board in a clear plastic bag and dealing the rodent a sharp blow to the head with a blunt instrument would be an appropriate mode of dispatch. Drowning is NOT acceptable.
7) Remove boards at the end of the treatment - At the end of the treatment all rodent boards must be accounted for, and removed.
Under the Animal Welfare Act 2006, any animal becomes a 'protected animal' when it is 'under the control of man whether on a permanent or temporary basis'. Therefore an animal in such a trap is a protected animal, and if it suffers unnecessarily as a result of poor practice in the use of the trap, or through a failure to release or kill the animal in an appropriate manner, then an offence of causing unnecessary suffering under section 4 of the Act may have been commited.
Feefo Reviews - Average 90% (10 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||The product worked as described within 2 days. I purchased the larger pack for value money, and to keep a few spares in case needed|
||STV Big Cheese Rat Glue Traps are the most efficient way of keeping rodents at bay never fail to catch rodents before they are allowed to do their damage.|
||Good value for money, excellent for catching mice and insects in the garage. Prefer to stop mice getting in first as this is not a quick despatch.|
||Only traps that work|
||The glue on these traps isn't strong enough. Rats have been on the traps and been able to get off. There have been rats on at least 4 of the traps but they have got away (the traps being moved around and hair being on the traps). In one case the card had been half eaten... including the glue. I'm... Read More. The glue on these traps isn't strong enough. Rats have been on the traps and been able to get off. There have been rats on at least 4 of the traps but they have got away (the traps being moved around and hair being on the traps). In one case the card had been half eaten... including the glue. I'm very dissapointed in the product so far.|
||I actually received what I ordered and not a cheaper copy.|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|