Defender Narrow Pigeon Spikes – Stainless Steel (2pt)
£4.68 Including VAT
Pricing is Per Mtr
Sold by the metre, the Defender Two-Point/Narrow 304 grade stainless steel bird and pigeon spikes system on a flexible polycarbonate base. Measuring 12cm tall and 6cm wide at the top, this bird spike system is ideal for protecting a medium width ledge up to 10cm (4″) wide against roosting pigeons and smaller birds.
Simply enter however many metres you require in the quantity box, above. The price decreases, the more metres you order.
The spikes can be installed onto ledges, signs, ridges, beams, pipes, parapets and other surfaces nuisance birds typically land on.
– Made in Britain with 25 year warranty.
– Square cut spikes to avoid injury to birds.
– Protects against roosting pigeons.
– Polycarbonate UV stabilised flexible base – can be used on curved edges.
– Stackable spikes for easy handling.
– Fire resistant.
1) Where spike systems are to be installed, the surface must be properly prepared.
2) You must ensure the surface area is thoroughly clean and dry. Using a good quality disinfectant such as PX-Ornikil (available in related products), remove all dirt, bird droppings, loose and flaking paint, old adhesive, grease and oil using a strong metal scraper or heavy duty wire brush.
3) It is highly recommended to use protective equipment such as face masks, goggles and gloves when cleaning these surfaces to protect yourself from all of the known airborne diseases carried by birds.
4) Once the area has completely dried you can commence with installing the bird spikes.
5) To secure bird spikes into position, we recommend using a strong, silicone adhesive, such as Soudal. Each tube of adhesive should be sufficient to fix a run of 7m of spike system.
6) Gaps between adjacent rows of spikes or between spikes and back walls should not exceed 65mm (2.5″).
7) Tips of angled wires should slightly overhang the front edge of the surface to prevent the birds landing.
We try to keep our shipping costs as low as possible and offer the cheapest option based on the weight of your order.
Orders must be made before 4pm in order to be shipped same day. We are unable to ship orders Bank Holidays and Weekends.
FREE Delivery for orders over £150 (ex VAT- UK Mainland only)
UK MAINLAND SHIPPING INFORMATION
We use Royal Mail, APC and Parcelforce for UK Mainland deliveries.
Royal Mail Tracked 48*
2-3 Working days
Royal Mail Tracked 24*
Long Item Delivery
(1m or over)
1-2 Working days
Next Working Day
Next Working Day**Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
APC/ Parcelforce AM
Next Working Day (Pre 12pm)
Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
Specific day delivery
Book before 4pm Friday
* Not permitted items are quantities of aerosols, over 2kg in weight and liquids. Liquids and aerosols cannot go by post to Ireland, Scotland or Jersey (Even though you may get through the cart with it).
** Some Scotland Post codes may take 2-5 days to arrive. Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS AND REMOTE AREAS SHIPPING INFORMATION
Next working day delivery is not available for the Scottish Highlands and some remote areas where an additional charge may apply.
(Northern Ireland, Isle Of Man and Isles of Scilly 2-3 days)
(Scottish Highlands 2-3 days)
We no longer able to offer a delivery service to Jersey or Guernsey.
1. Although we offer a Next Day delivery there is not a 100% Guarantee that your order will be delivered next day, we always despatch on time but couriers don’t always deliver. We cannot offer any refunds if it is a day late.
2. In the unusual event where delivery is repeatedly refused or no effort is made to accept delivery, we reserve the right to pass delivery and return courier costs to the customer.
3. Orders despatched on Friday will not be delivered on Saturday unless the Saturday delivery option is selected at checkout.
4. Back orders: If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
5. Royal Mail 2nd class deliveries may take over 5 days at busy times. We have to allow up to 14 days for the order to be delivered before we can resend or refund to declare it as lost.
6. Our leave safe policy is at the responsibility of the homeowner if a specific place has been given and delivered to, should it be stolen. If we have chosen to leave safe and not been instructed to by our customer, then we take responsibility should it be stolen.
You may also like…
Stainless Steel Defender Wide Pigeon Spikes (4pt)
Popular bird spikes, pricing is per metre
Defender Wide Bird Spikes in Polycarbonate (4pt)
Pricing is per mtr
Soudal Grip All 290ml – Clear
High Quality low modulus silicone sealant
Defender Narrow Bird Spikes in Polycarbonate (2pt)