Putange Mole Trap with trigger (French Version)
£3.36 Including VAT
Requires setting tool (sold separately)
Frequently Bought Together
- Made in France
- Not Chinese imports!
Each trap comes with one trigger.
NOTE:- If you are purchasing these traps for the first time, you will also require setting pliers. Extra triggers are also available.
We recommend that you rust your Putange traps first before trying to set them as they can be very fiddly to set when new as the triggers like to jump out of them. The best way is to fill a bucket with salted water, then place the Putange and triggers in this for 24hrs. After 24hrs remove the traps from the water and leave out and allow the air to do its work and let them oxidise slightly by leaving outside or in a garage or shed for 24hrs after this they should show rust spots and be a little bit easier to use.
Another little tip is to tie on your trigger to your trap, always have extras handy, just in case.
We try to keep our shipping costs as low as possible and offer the cheapest option based on the weight of your order.
Orders must be made before 4pm in order to be shipped same day. We are unable to ship orders Bank Holidays and Weekends.
FREE Delivery for orders over £150 (ex VAT- UK Mainland only)
UK MAINLAND SHIPPING INFORMATION
We use Royal Mail, APC and Parcelforce for UK Mainland deliveries.
Royal Mail Tracked 48*
2-3 Working days
Royal Mail Tracked 24*
Long Item Delivery
(1m or over)
1-2 Working days
Next Working Day
Next Working Day**Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
APC/ Parcelforce AM
Next Working Day (Pre 12pm)
Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
Specific day delivery
Book before 4pm Friday
* Not permitted items are quantities of aerosols, over 2kg in weight and liquids. Liquids and aerosols cannot go by post to Ireland, Scotland or Jersey (Even though you may get through the cart with it).
** Some Scotland Post codes may take 2-5 days to arrive. Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS AND REMOTE AREAS SHIPPING INFORMATION
Next working day delivery is not available for the Scottish Highlands and some remote areas where an additional charge may apply.
(Northern Ireland, Isle Of Man and Isles of Scilly 2-3 days)
(Scottish Highlands 2-3 days)
We no longer able to offer a delivery service to Jersey or Guernsey.
1. Although we offer a Next Day delivery there is not a 100% Guarantee that your order will be delivered next day, we always despatch on time but couriers don’t always deliver. We cannot offer any refunds if it is a day late.
2. In the unusual event where delivery is repeatedly refused or no effort is made to accept delivery, we reserve the right to pass delivery and return courier costs to the customer.
3. Orders despatched on Friday will not be delivered on Saturday unless the Saturday delivery option is selected at checkout.
4. Back orders: If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
5. Royal Mail 2nd class deliveries may take over 5 days at busy times. We have to allow up to 14 days for the order to be delivered before we can resend or refund to declare it as lost.
6. Our leave safe policy is at the responsibility of the homeowner if a specific place has been given and delivered to, should it be stolen. If we have chosen to leave safe and not been instructed to by our customer, then we take responsibility should it be stolen.
You may also like…
Trapline Mole Trap KC70
Mole trap used by the experts
Duffus/Tunnel Type Mole Traps (x2)
AKA Duffus mole traps
Talpex Original Mole Trap (scissor type)
Talpex original mole trap (scissor type)
Scissor Mole Traps (2)
Effective mole trap