Nordisk TX11 Twin Flap Rat Blocker 4″ (100mm)
£237.60 – £249.48 Including VAT
With or without lock option (FREE DELIVERY)
- Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- Larger than 6″ blockers available on request
- Twin Flap unit
- Highly engineered making it the best in the market
New Option added 2023
- Front flap LOCKS in place when there is no flow through
- Choose option above to have with lock or without
We are delighted to announce that after extensive testing Nordisk TX11 Rat Blockers are now WRc Approved. WRc Approval is the benchmark within the Water Industry and sets the Nordisk range entirely apart from all other Rat Blockers, it ensures recognition in the UK as a product that offers exceptional quality and performance.
This world class industrial grade well engineered robust rat blocker is made from marine grade 316 stainless steel. The Nordisk Rat Blocker locks securely in position. The unit has un-rivalled durability, has a pipe stop feature to prevent the unit becoming dislodged and lost into the drainage line. Available in a wide range of sizes up to 350mm diameter and is suitable for use in Plastic, Clay, Concrete, Cast Iron and other pipe materials. Features twin serrated flaps and is easily installed with simple inlet/outlet flap reversal. The TX11 remains the highest quality and most reliable Rat Blocker available today.
1 mtr Installation poles with added extension sections available below in ‘you may also like’ below, these will allow the TX11 to be installed into almost any depth chamber from ground level. There is no silicone or securing cable required for installation. No pole is required if pipe is easily accessible.
Please contact us for the larger units which we do not stock but we can order in.
This unit was formally the Vermend brand. Installation and datasheet in datasheets tab above
We try to keep our shipping costs as low as possible and offer the cheapest option based on the weight of your order.
Orders must be made before 4pm in order to be shipped same day. We are unable to ship orders Bank Holidays and Weekends.
FREE Delivery for orders over £150 (ex VAT- UK Mainland only)
UK MAINLAND SHIPPING INFORMATION
We use Royal Mail, APC and Parcelforce for UK Mainland deliveries.
Royal Mail Tracked 48*
2-3 Working days
Royal Mail Tracked 24*
Long Item Delivery
(1m or over)
1-2 Working days
Next Working Day
Next Working Day**Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
APC/ Parcelforce AM
Next Working Day (Pre 12pm)
Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
Specific day delivery
Book before 4pm Friday
* Not permitted items are quantities of aerosols, over 2kg in weight and liquids. Liquids and aerosols cannot go by post to Ireland, Scotland or Jersey (Even though you may get through the cart with it).
** Some Scotland Post codes may take 2-5 days to arrive. Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS AND REMOTE AREAS SHIPPING INFORMATION
Next working day delivery is not available for the Scottish Highlands and some remote areas where an additional charge may apply.
(Northern Ireland, Isle Of Man and Isles of Scilly 2-3 days)
(Scottish Highlands 2-3 days)
We no longer able to offer a delivery service to Jersey or Guernsey.
1. Although we offer a Next Day delivery there is not a 100% Guarantee that your order will be delivered next day, we always despatch on time but couriers don’t always deliver. We cannot offer any refunds if it is a day late.
2. In the unusual event where delivery is repeatedly refused or no effort is made to accept delivery, we reserve the right to pass delivery and return courier costs to the customer.
3. Orders despatched on Friday will not be delivered on Saturday unless the Saturday delivery option is selected at checkout.
4. Back orders: If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
5. Royal Mail 2nd class deliveries may take over 5 days at busy times. We have to allow up to 14 days for the order to be delivered before we can resend or refund to declare it as lost.
6. Our leave safe policy is at the responsibility of the homeowner if a specific place has been given and delivered to, should it be stolen. If we have chosen to leave safe and not been instructed to by our customer, then we take responsibility should it be stolen.
You may also like…
Stainless Steel Ratwall Drain Barrier – Clay/Plastic pipes 4″
Finalist in Best Product Of The Year 2017 Awards
1m Nordisk TX11 Installation Pole EXTENSION
Extension for the Nordisk Installation pole
6″ Ratwall Drain Barrier in S/S for Clay and Plastic Pipes
Finalist in Best Product Awards 2017
Nordisk TX11 1mtr Installation Pole
1 Mtr Pole (extensions available)
Nordisk TX11 Twin Flap Rat Blocker 6″ (150mm)
With or Without Lock option (FREE DELIVERY)