Clothes Moth Pheromone Sticky Pads (pack of 10 pads)
£8.40 Including VAT
Best selling product
Frequently Bought Together
- Clothes Moth Sticky Pads/Traps
- 10 Traps Per Packet
- Discounts For 5 + 10 Packets
These small moth traps have proven to be exceptionally effective and might attract other moth species too, but we only guarantee effect against the Webbing Clothes Moth. Trap size is approximately 4″ x 2″. There are some larger traps on the market but we feel the small unit size and low cost per trap allows a more versatile placement programme. These traps only attract the male moth as they use sex pheromone attractant, using these moth traps will impact the infestation considerably but should not be considered a total solution to your problem. Insecticide application may be required to kill female moth and larvae.
These are for the Webbing Clothes Moth not the Case Bearing Carpet Moth, the latter identifiable by the presence of small rice like cases around the areas of activity.
You are most likely to find the Webbing Clothes Moth in wardrobes and dressers. although they have been known to infest carpets or rugs.
Once placed the traps last around 8-10 weeks before the attractant expires but will store up to one year prior to use.
Picture shows sticky pads only. The holders for these traps/pads are available in related products.
This is a pack of TEN Webbing Clothes Moth (Tineola Bisselliella) traps/sticky pads.
The Demi Diamond Holder is not totally necessary for these traps, they can be held in place with blu-tac/sellotape. However, if you are using the sticky traps in locations that objects such as clothing garments might get stuck on them, or in dusty areas, it’s best to use the Demi Diamond Holder.
*Do not store these in a hot area on arrival. In summer months, the glue can melt in transit, if you struggle to remove paper cover, place in the freezer for 10 mins.
If you have any questions or want advice for your moth infestation, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re happy to help and aim to solve your problem as best we can. Phone number is at the top of the page.
Please note: Should you have trouble taking the peel off (this happens when they get hot in transit) place them in the freezer for 5 mins, then take the peel off as quickly as you can.
We try to keep our shipping costs as low as possible and offer the cheapest option based on the weight of your order.
Orders must be made before 4pm in order to be shipped same day. We are unable to ship orders Bank Holidays and Weekends.
FREE Delivery for orders over £150 (ex VAT- UK Mainland only)
UK MAINLAND SHIPPING INFORMATION
We use Royal Mail, APC and Parcelforce for UK Mainland deliveries.
Royal Mail Tracked 48*
2-3 Working days
Royal Mail Tracked 24*
Long Item Delivery
(1m or over)
1-2 Working days
Next Working Day
Next Working Day**Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
APC/ Parcelforce AM
Next Working Day (Pre 12pm)
Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
Specific day delivery
Book before 4pm Friday
* Not permitted items are quantities of aerosols, over 2kg in weight and liquids. Liquids and aerosols cannot go by post to Ireland, Scotland or Jersey (Even though you may get through the cart with it).
** Some Scotland Post codes may take 2-5 days to arrive. Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS AND REMOTE AREAS SHIPPING INFORMATION
Next working day delivery is not available for the Scottish Highlands and some remote areas where an additional charge may apply.
(Northern Ireland, Isle Of Man and Isles of Scilly 2-3 days)
(Scottish Highlands 2-3 days)
We no longer able to offer a delivery service to Jersey or Guernsey.
1. Although we offer a Next Day delivery there is not a 100% Guarantee that your order will be delivered next day, we always despatch on time but couriers don’t always deliver. We cannot offer any refunds if it is a day late.
2. In the unusual event where delivery is repeatedly refused or no effort is made to accept delivery, we reserve the right to pass delivery and return courier costs to the customer.
3. Orders despatched on Friday will not be delivered on Saturday unless the Saturday delivery option is selected at checkout.
4. Back orders: If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
5. Royal Mail 2nd class deliveries may take over 5 days at busy times. We have to allow up to 14 days for the order to be delivered before we can resend or refund to declare it as lost.
6. Our leave safe policy is at the responsibility of the homeowner if a specific place has been given and delivered to, should it be stolen. If we have chosen to leave safe and not been instructed to by our customer, then we take responsibility should it be stolen.
You may also like…
“Sheepish” Moth Proof Sweater Storage Bags (8)
UK made and 100% Recyclable
Acana Moth Killer Spray 275ml
Exosex/Insectrac Clothes Moth Pheromone Tablets/Holders
Unique and Effective moth control
Demi Diamond Pheromone Moth Pad Holder
Pheromone trap/pad holder
Xlure FIT Trap for Carpet Moth/Beetle & Clothes Moth (Pack of 5)
Fabric Pest Monitoring Traps