Ratflap 9″/228mm Model for Large Drains
£313.20 Including VAT
Extra large drain barrier
This is the 9 inch model of the RatFlap which is designed to prevent rats entering your drains from the main sewer.
- Robust and long lasting
- All Stainless Steel
- Easy to fit in clay or plastic pipes
The Ratflap does what traditional rat-control interventions do not: it stops the rats before they enter your workplace or home and prevents them from ever becoming a problem. Rat traps and pesticides are designed only to work after the rats have arrived, after they’ve dragged filth, germs and disease into your world. In contrast, the Ratflap prohibits rats from ever encroaching on your work or home life by denying rats in their major thoroughfare: your water pipes and sewer system. size chart How the RATFLAP works: The Ratflap works by blocking off sewage pipe access to rats from the outside while still permitting the free flow of water and waste from the inside. The Ratflap fits snugly into your water or sewer pipe. Its steel flap opens when fluids need to flow freely into the sewer, but until then, the flap remains closed and prohibits rodents from entering. Quite simply, fluid flows out, but rats can’t get in. The unit can be fitted in either the outlet pipe from your home or in the pipe between your home system and the main road sewer. If your home was built before 1960 the chances are that you will have an interceptor fitted on the pipe from your home to the main sewer and in this case you may only need a drain plug to solve your rat problem. Call us if you have an interceptor as rat barriers should not be fitted to rodding eye pipes, these should be protected with a rodding eye cap or a drain plug, we can advise on this. In the datasheet tab there is a typical drain plan that will help locate where the ratflap will need to be installed, also installation instructions are found there too.
We try to keep our shipping costs as low as possible and offer the cheapest option based on the weight of your order.
Orders must be made before 4pm in order to be shipped same day. We are unable to ship orders Bank Holidays and Weekends.
FREE Delivery for orders over £150 (ex VAT- UK Mainland only)
UK MAINLAND SHIPPING INFORMATION
We use Royal Mail, APC and Parcelforce for UK Mainland deliveries.
Royal Mail Tracked 48*
2-3 Working days
Royal Mail Tracked 24*
Long Item Delivery
(1m or over)
1-2 Working days
Next Working Day
Next Working Day**Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
APC/ Parcelforce AM
Next Working Day (Pre 12pm)
Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
Specific day delivery
Book before 4pm Friday
* Not permitted items are quantities of aerosols, over 2kg in weight and liquids. Liquids and aerosols cannot go by post to Ireland, Scotland or Jersey (Even though you may get through the cart with it).
** Some Scotland Post codes may take 2-5 days to arrive. Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS AND REMOTE AREAS SHIPPING INFORMATION
Next working day delivery is not available for the Scottish Highlands and some remote areas where an additional charge may apply.
(Northern Ireland, Isle Of Man and Isles of Scilly 2-3 days)
(Scottish Highlands 2-3 days)
We no longer able to offer a delivery service to Jersey or Guernsey.
1. Although we offer a Next Day delivery there is not a 100% Guarantee that your order will be delivered next day, we always despatch on time but couriers don’t always deliver. We cannot offer any refunds if it is a day late.
2. In the unusual event where delivery is repeatedly refused or no effort is made to accept delivery, we reserve the right to pass delivery and return courier costs to the customer.
3. Orders despatched on Friday will not be delivered on Saturday unless the Saturday delivery option is selected at checkout.
4. Back orders: If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
5. Royal Mail 2nd class deliveries may take over 5 days at busy times. We have to allow up to 14 days for the order to be delivered before we can resend or refund to declare it as lost.
6. Our leave safe policy is at the responsibility of the homeowner if a specific place has been given and delivered to, should it be stolen. If we have chosen to leave safe and not been instructed to by our customer, then we take responsibility should it be stolen.
You may also like…
RatFlap 6″/150mm model for larger drains
Easy to fit
Ratflap Rat Blocker in Stainless Steel 4 “/100mm inc.
Easy to fit