Webbing Clothes Moth Kit
£45.60 Including VAT
Pack for control of Clothes Moth in room, wardobes and drawers.
- Data Sheets
- All you need in one box
- Comprehensive advice sheet
- Cost effective
A pack of products to deal with an average infestation of clothes moth in one or two rooms.
These are our top selling products for webbing clothes moth control and the introduction of Transfluthrin as an active ingredient to the Rentokil Moth Killer products is making clothes moth control more certain and less costly than before. Tranfluthrin slow releases over a period of up to six months meaning less often replacements and therefore lower costs.
1 x Pro-Active C+ (Cypermethrin 0.92% Chrysanthemum 0.01%) 1 litre trigger spray.
2 x Pro-Active Mini Smoke Fumers.
2 x Rentokil Moth Killer Strips (1 pack of 2).
2 x Rentokil Moth Killer Cassette (2 packs of 2).
2 x Moth Pheromone Sticky Pads.
1 x Demi Diamond Sticky Pad Holder.
1 x Face Mask.
1 x Gloves.
As with most pests, you will need to be thorough in your treatment in order to gain success.
You can deal with clothes by Dry cleaning, washing at a temperature in excess of 70c or freezing in polybags (squeeze out air before freezing) for 72 hours.
2016 update : We now are able to offer a Acana Clothing spray ideal for spraying clothes before storing. Product is in ‘related products’
Once the clothes are removed from the storage area you need to apply Pro-Active C+ by spraying all internal surfaces of cupboards, drawers and wardrobes. Allow to dry.
Carpet Treatment: (you may be better buying Pro-Active C+ for carpet moth treatment in carpets as you really only need Pro-Active C+ for this and you would probably require more than one!)
If the problem is in carpeting, then lift the edges of the carpet and spray with Pro-Active C+ underneath inwards about 50cm from the skirting (this should be sufficient for under carpet treatment), then spray the upper carpet surface at least 50cm inward from skirtings all around the room, plus treat the carpet under any furniture that is not regularly moved and vac’d under. Obviously, if moth are evident in other areas then spray these too but generally moth do not infest walked on areas (generally!!!).
Back to the clothes; Once you have sprayed the cupboards and drawers etc. you can use the smoke.
An advice sheet comes with the smoke canisters, please follow carefully..
Once you have carried out the smoke treatment you can introduce the Moth Killer Strips/Hanging Cassette (instructions on the boxes). These products are active for around 6 months.
Re-apply Pro-Active C+ only if necessary as this will last for 12 weeks once applied.
When re-introducing clothes that have been washed, dry cleaned or frozen it is a good idea to keep them in moth proof bags where possible.
If you have any questions or want advice for your moth infestation, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re happy to help and aim to solve your problem as best we can. Phone number is at the top of the page.
We try to keep our shipping costs as low as possible and offer the cheapest option based on the weight of your order.
Orders must be made before 4pm in order to be shipped same day. We are unable to ship orders Bank Holidays and Weekends.
FREE Delivery for orders over £150 (ex VAT- UK Mainland only)
UK MAINLAND SHIPPING INFORMATION
We use Royal Mail, APC and Parcelforce for UK Mainland deliveries.
Royal Mail Tracked 48*
2-3 Working days
Royal Mail Tracked 24*
Long Item Delivery
(1m or over)
1-2 Working days
Next Working Day
Next Working Day**Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
APC/ Parcelforce AM
Next Working Day (Pre 12pm)
Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
Specific day delivery
Book before 4pm Friday
* Not permitted items are quantities of aerosols, over 2kg in weight and liquids. Liquids and aerosols cannot go by post to Ireland, Scotland or Jersey (Even though you may get through the cart with it).
** Some Scotland Post codes may take 2-5 days to arrive. Order by 4pm Mon-Fri
SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS AND REMOTE AREAS SHIPPING INFORMATION
Next working day delivery is not available for the Scottish Highlands and some remote areas where an additional charge may apply.
(Northern Ireland, Isle Of Man and Isles of Scilly 2-3 days)
(Scottish Highlands 2-3 days)
We no longer able to offer a delivery service to Jersey or Guernsey.
1. Although we offer a Next Day delivery there is not a 100% Guarantee that your order will be delivered next day, we always despatch on time but couriers don’t always deliver. We cannot offer any refunds if it is a day late.
2. In the unusual event where delivery is repeatedly refused or no effort is made to accept delivery, we reserve the right to pass delivery and return courier costs to the customer.
3. Orders despatched on Friday will not be delivered on Saturday unless the Saturday delivery option is selected at checkout.
4. Back orders: If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
5. Royal Mail 2nd class deliveries may take over 5 days at busy times. We have to allow up to 14 days for the order to be delivered before we can resend or refund to declare it as lost.
6. Our leave safe policy is at the responsibility of the homeowner if a specific place has been given and delivered to, should it be stolen. If we have chosen to leave safe and not been instructed to by our customer, then we take responsibility should it be stolen.
You may also like…
Xlure FIT Trap for Carpet Moth/Beetle & Clothes Moth (Pack of 5)
Fabric Pest Monitoring Traps
Rentokil Clothes Moth Killer Papers (10 pieces)
Odourless-6 month protection
Clothes Moth Pheromone Sticky Pads (pack of 10 pads)
Best selling product
Exosex/Insectrac Clothes Moth Pheromone Tablets/Holders
Unique and Effective moth control
Pro-Active C+ 1 Litre Trigger (clothes moth/carpet moth)
Excellent residual qualities, will last up to 12 weeks
Acana Moth Killer Spray 275ml
Pro-Active MIDI Smoke Bomb for Moth 15g